There are several restaurants, cafés and bars serving great food, including for example the famous Ship Inn, The Golf Tavern (or 19th Hole), The Pavilion and Sangster’s restaurant.
If you prefer to dine in, there are a number of shops in Elie and surrounding villages for supplies. Or you may wish to try the excellent fish and chips van!
A former fishing village, this ancient burgh has been a favourite holiday destination since Victorian times. The area is well serviced with activities including for example:
- Links golf courses
- Putting greens and driving range
- All weather tennis courts
- Water sports and cycle hire
- Bowling greens
- Historic Scotland and National Trust sites throughout Fife
- Lovely costal walks (inc Fife Costal Path)
- Chain walk
- Small local library
More things to do around the cottage